Spindel Laundry Dryer 6.5kg
- Spindel consumes less than 1% of the energy consumed by an average tumble dryer cycle.
- The energy consumed by a 3 minute cycle in the Spindel is comparable to using a 60 Watt light bulb for just 15 minutes.
- Load up to 4 queen size sheets
- Ideal for any machine or hand-washed laundry
- 2800rpm – double the spin power of most washing machines
- Removes significantly more moisture in just 3 minutes
- Highly energy efficient
After spending some time in UK recently and using my parents spin dryer, I knew I had to have one, but was surprised to find no one in NZ seemed to know what I was talking about, until I found Spindle!
A quick look at reviews and I ordered one right away. It arrived in record time, and has been in use every wash since. I can't imagine how anyone lives without one, especially in winter or wet weather. Washing that was soggy comes out just damp and dries in no time in the wind or infront of the fire. I used to tumble dry everything for 15 mins or so before hanging out to dry, still damp. I get the same results in a couple of minutes with my Spindle, cheaper, faster, more environmentally friendly, it's a no brainer, everyone needs one!
You cannot believe how much extra water comes out of your clothes - really does shorten drying time!
I was very amazed at how much water gets released from the spindle after our washing machine has completed it's spon cycle. Our clothes get dry much quicker now!!!°
Works very well so far. Load is critical for best results but you soon get used to optimal loading.
My washing takes about 2 hours to dry inside, Im so impressed. Its a life and sanity saver